Monday, August 8, 2011

Adult Only Kupkakes


This post is for Adults Only! If you get offended easily, please do not scroll to the bottom of the page! On the flip side... I received a request from a friend to make Vagina Cupcakes for a bachelors party. At first I was lost, until he advised me there's a video...


In the beginning I wasn't sure if I would post the pictures, but WTH we're all grown! Talking with the CEO of I Am Supergorge, Ashley Silva, we decided to call the kupkakes, Coochie Kupkakes but Koochie with a K. :) The idea was inspired by a bakery in Florida called Chaos Bakery, who specialize in Adult Only Cupcakes such as Penis Cupcake toppers, Vagina's, and Breast toppers. Check out the photos and take a moment to watch the vid...

The first look of the Koochie Kupkakes...
'Look ma no hair...'
LOL


The Final Product

Vanilla Kupkake
The 'hair' is toasted coconut, and grated chocolate

Twitpic from the clients
"Bout to smash this vag cupcake!!!..."



Now accepting orders... Locally only. (Baltimore, MD)
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Ha! Goin places boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are really cool....I have a friend who is having a toy party and these would be perfect....how would you charge for these and just some regular cupcakes per dozen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you email a price list?? I really like the adult cupcakes.....my email address is

    genie20039@aol.com

    thanks a bunch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning:

    To contact me regarding KUPKAKES, send me an email: kendriaskupkakes at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete