Friday, July 22, 2011

Kupkakes for Leftovers

Over the weekend I had a large order for chocolate, vanilla, and red velvet kupkakes. Of course I had some left over... So no need to keep them at home! My co-workers are really good to me.. As my appreciation I bring in Kupkakes for Leftovers.

Kupkakes left over from a big Kupkake order...



Different Angle
Three different flavors

Chocolate on Chocolate
Vanilla Buttercream on Chocolate



The White Icing
Red Velvet Kupkakes with Cream Cheese Icing
Chocolate Kupkakes with Cream Cheese Icing


The Orange Icing
Chocolate Kupkakes with homemade Buttercream
Topped with White Jimmies (sprinkles)


The Chocolate Icing
Chocolate on Chocolate Kupkakes
Topped with White Jimmies (sprinkles)

The end of the day they are all gon
My co-worker really enjoyed the kupkakes
And I received great feedback and a request for more....

No comments:

Post a Comment