Thursday, September 8, 2011

Kupkake Quicky

A few Kupkake Quickies to share:

I tried a new buttercream recipe because I have an obsession with peanut butter.

Chocolate Kupkakes with Peanut Butter Buttercream
Chocolate Kupkakes with Vanilla Buttercream

I wanted to show off my packaging and decorations

Made with love for a last minute family dinner at my mother's house. That's why it's considered a Kupkake Quickie

Since I had a few more left over... Decided you give them as a gift to a colleague.
Congrats Jamie on your new postion within the company!

Lastly a Sample Box for my mother
Coconut Kupkake with cream cheese || Coconut cake with vanilla buttercream
Chocolate Kupkake with Vanilla Buttercream || Chocolate Kupkakes with Peanut Butter Buttercream

Kupkake Quickes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment